Ganos Lal (Γανοσ Λαλ in Myridian), called Ganosh Lal in the books, is the Supreme Pontiff of the Church of Null.
Convincing herself that Noriko was a true goddess, she founded the Church of Null and pushed for the creation of a religious state to replace the Demeter regime. Noriko was not able to convince her that she is only a mortal, however she was able to somewhat limit her influence over the civilian government.
Lal's duplicates and her congregation have rapidly expanded the reach of the Church of Null; while still a very small minority, there are now several churches in many worlds of the Mortal Republic and beyond.
Myridian physiology:Lal's strenght, durability, stamina and reflexes are about three times those of a woman of her age.
Body duplication: Lal can create exact duplicates of her body with almost no mental effort. Each duplicate is a perfect copy of her body at the moment of the duplication; it will then be completely separate and independent from her. If hit with sufficient force to damage them, the duplicates disintegrate.
- Beyond The Impossible # 113, "Home again": meets Noriko Null
- Beyond The Impossible #121, "Confession": Noriko Null convinces her to somewhat change her ways
- Beyond The Impossible #166, "Meet the crowd": contributes to the formation of the Mortal Republic
- Beyond The Impossible #197, "Fortune": conspires with Tyche against the Nine Gods
- Beyond The Impossible #229, "You can go home again and again": discusses marriage with Null