Tyche is the youngest goddess of the Olympian pantheon, only 7,000 years old. Her mother Aphrodite was interested only in teaching her about sex and her father Hermes was supposedly afraid of her potential, exiling her on planet Fortuna for most of her life.With Hermes renouncing his position following the Mortal Uprising, Tyche quickly rose to the occasion and forged an alliance with Noriko Null to gain her own sector and become an important figure in galactic politics.
To improve her standing the power struggle, she marries Dionysus since he's more than happy to let her be the one to rule in his place.
Immortality: Tyche ages very slowly: at 7,000 years old she's almost at the end of her adolescence. She will likely completely stop aging once she reaches adulthood.
Flight: Tyche can lift her own body telekinetically. It's possible she can't travel faster than light, since she used a starship to move between planets.
Invulnerability: By placing a mental lock on her molecular structure, Tyche can prevent her body from being harmed. Given her young age, it's likely she's not yet able to fully access this power.
Godlike strength: Tyche is as strong as she thinks she is.
Godlike stamina: Tyche doesn’t need to eat, drink or sleep.
Universal translator: Tyche can understand any language instantly. People around her will have the same ability, but it will fade over time without prolonged contact.
Biological matter manipulation: Thanks to her mother, Tyche is an expert on mortal anatomy and can manipulate their bodies with great precision.
Subconscious clairvoiance: Tyche can subconsciously predict the future outcome of events.
Prophecy: under special circumstances which she has yet to understand, Tyche can glimpse at the future
Probability manipulation: Tyche can alter the likelihood of an event. The full extent of this power is still poorly understood.
- The name of her capital planet, Fortuna, is the name of Tyche's equivalent in Roman mythology
- The name of the ship she inherited from her father, the Talaria, is tha name of her father's mythological winged sandals
- She's the youngest divinity shown in the series, and likely the least physically powerful
- Beyond The Impossible #163, "Destiny rising": meets Alexer Syzar
- Beyond The Impossible #171, "Shadow of the Moon": helps the Vanguard to fight Selene
- Beyond The Impossible #200, "The Throne of the Universe": supports Null's position against the Nine Gods